DG
Phi Sig
5. Bottom
Adpi
Phi rho
OphiA
Gamma Sig
Phi Mu

Based on how chill and fun the girls are and have been since the end of school and going into sylly week and how hot they have looked on social media this summer

Posted By: Real talk sorority rank
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: almost   

DZ and AZD need to switch, plain and simply AZD socials better than DZ. Very similar girls, however AZD has a more similar social schedule to AXO and ZTA. They social with frats like DTD, Sig Pi, AEPi, Lambda, with the occasional Acacia or ATO. DZ socials with frats like DTD, Sig Pi, Aepi, AGR, and Phi Psi.
Gamma Phi is also pretty beat. When I usually see Gamma Phi girls around campus wearing letters, they usually aren't cute. This is a sad opinion though for thinking that because they're not pretty they should go down, but I guess this is how the rankings really work.

By: almost
#12  by: bum[   

only thing girls rushing should go by

By: bum[
#13  by: Bump   

Most accurate sorority ranking on this site right now except I would use the second theta ranking and put azd in front of dz

By: Bump
#14  by: Bump   

Sorry but this is more accurate than "end of year rankings", things changed this summer and the first week already. Only thing I would change is switching gphi and theta

#15  by: bump   

bump

By: bump
#16  by: ......   

Most accurate for sororitys

By: ......
#17  by: .   

Bump this ish

By: .
#18  by: Real talk   

Bump

By: Real talk
#19  by: bump   

bump this is so good

By: bump
#20  by: Bump   

GIRLS RUSHING LOOK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.