facebook

sororitys

by:    

These are the first 3 things that come to mind when I think of the top/upper middle sororitys

Aphi: hot, "I'm an alpha phi", always top
Pi phi: blonde, smart, don't party too much
Theta: boho/free people vibes, chill, go out a lot
KD: Wild, cool girls, trendy
Kappa: tan, brunette, a good time

Posted By: ha
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Accurate but also so pointless

By: Ok
#2by:    

PNMS please don't let people's opinions and stupid posts make you think you will only be happy if you get chosen for a top tier sorority. All of the sororities party, have pretty girls, have great sisterhoods, are trendy, whatever. It will matter so little to you what people think generally think of when it comes to your sororities when you have the greatest friends you could ever imagine. Top tier or not. Consider all of the pressure you would have on yourself being in top tier as well because you have some sort of extreme reputation to uphold. It is overrated to be top tier.

By: PNMS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Reality    

Exactly because Theta isn't top anymore so take this post with a grain of salt. Last fall, Theta got ones that were either weird, mean, conceited or unattractive. God only knows why they took in that many mid tier types of girls.

By: Reality
by: but   

yeah youll have friends in whatever sorority you join BUT the question is do you want to go to the cool parties? Oh you do? Shot for the top, kids.

By: but
by: HAHAHA   

I can tell you're in the top because you can't even spell a five letter word correctly. It's shoot honey. Not those things you take 5 of before you go to class.

By: HAHAHA

Oh, right. Darn it! "Shoot", not "shot" - I always get those two mixed up! Kind of like how I always get your irrelevant sorority mixed up with the other bridge trolls you compete with.

by: wow   

come on bud you go to psu you have to learn to spell xD probably a theta...

By: wow
#3by:    

where do you get the idea that pi phi doesnt party too much?

By: huh
#4by:    

The cool parties. Wow. You literally sound 15.

By: LOL!!!
#5by:    

Like first off frat parties get old after your first 5. It's hot over crowded mess with cheap beer and guys that want to take you upstairs after 5 minutes. Your post reaks of conceited freshman.

By: LOL!!!

Well, here on greekrank, the haven for classifying greeks based on social status - which almost always revolves, at least somewhat, around the quality of parties - I think you may be barking up the wrong tree. Your post reeks (not reaks; reak isn't even a word, silly) of regretful junior, envious of her younger and prettier peers.

by: ?   

^ um what? I'm in a sorority lol

By: ?
by: Senior citizen   

Yeah I really think all 20/21 year old college juniors are envious of those beautiful strong young energetic freshmen. It's hard to be so old and creaky. Youth is wasted on the young, amirite? And on you, too, obviously. You sure are a cranky one. Making fun of the "bridge trolls" through your keyboard, what a good look. Wish I was as cool (and young and pretty) as you

By: Senior citizen
#6by:    

Ask yourself if hat is the kind of girl you want to be surrounded by. I would rather die then call her a "sister"

By: Pnns

No, no, no, you don't get it. I'm a guy. I just think you girls are hilarious.

#7by:    

so no other sorority on campus matters thats cool!!!

By: um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.