facebook

d phi e's ranking

by:    

Since this is d phi e's first year back, where will they be in the rankings and who will they probably social with???

Posted By: Q
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

The crappy frats no one cares about.

By: .
by: Hi   

How do you know ? Lol

By: Hi
#2by:    

Because they are just starting off?

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I think we need to look at the facts, one of their symbols is a unicorn and their hand sign is putting a unicorn horn on their head with their finger (if you don't believe me google it)...part of me wonders if they were created as a joke that went too far. Honestly i could see them being lower than phi mu easily.

By: okeyyy
by: Woah   

I mean no one really knows what they are going to be like yet so we just have to see. this sorority is top at some schools and low at others so don't make a judgement before they even get here

By: Woah
by: Fyi   

That's not the hand sign... It's a triangle with two fingers google it

By: Fyi
by: lol   

ok phi mu

By: lol
#4by:    

Pretty sure all sorority symbols are dumb

By: Lol
#5by:    

Why would a symbol matter lol. I have friends in dphie at UF and UMiami and they are top there so it just depends

By: What
#6by:    

they're going to be low tier cause the same thing happened with phi sig. a new sorority isn't ever going to be good at the beginning

By: rt
#7by:    

I love that people are already bashing on the sorority that doesn't exist at Penn State yet. Just shows how immature all of you are and have nothing better to do with your lives. Who cares what their signs are, who cares who they social with or what tier they are. Being in a sorority is about making great friendships. It's not about being who everyone else wants you to be.

By: who cares
by: Exactly    

Bump^^^

By: Exactly
#8by:    

I would personally recommend any juniors that want to rush to go for Dphie. It will be a lot easier to make friends in your age group/ years in schools since everyone joining is new and probably is joining for the same reaosn as you- they wish they had rushed sooner but didn't, so this is a good opportunity. Any transfers would might also want to consider this

By: juniors
by: Disagree   

See I think the total opposite! I think a new sorority will be way too high percentage freshman. Few juniors want to be the new girl and also so much older than the rest. At an established sorority they can fit in much more with a full amount of juniors. Also lots of girls leave in their senior year because they can go to bars instead of frats which means there won't be any seniors on the chapter at all. I don't know I wouldn't want to rush as a junior unless there were other older girls who knew people.

By: Disagree
by: ?   

So should juniors still do formal rush and if they don't get a bid rush dphie? I know a few juniors that have rushed and got into sororities even higher up ones

By: ?
#9by:    

I know that when PhiSig formed in 2014 they had maybe 25% juniors, so that is still a decent amount. I just know from what I have been told you make most of your friends in your pledge class so if you do formal and have a pledge class with all freshman with would kind of suck. At least with Dphie you would have a decent amount of juniors with you. Also would be cool to be a founder and start traditions, etc

By: idk
#10by:    

I don't really care about how high up in ranks a sorority is personally, I am rushing as a junior and think it would be cool to be a founder and get to establish traditions and go into a sorority that has no cliques or reputation

By: To ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.