facebook

thoughts on phi rho and ophia??

by:    

I' don't think I want to participate in formal recruitment? Wondering what these sororities were like. Who do they social with? What do other sororities think of them?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they're both in panhel and social with middle to lower tier frats. phi rho is for engineering and ophia is a service sorority. everyone does service so I don't know what makes them different

By: idk
#2by:    

OphiA is a lot more chill then phi rho. Honestly yeah other sororitys do look down to them which is dumb because odd are these girls are extremely smarter then the "real sorority girls". They social with mid to lower teir frats, sometimes they call themselves the wrong name which has made some other sororities mad at them too. If you don't care about how other people see you and you don't want to do formal rush then go for it! But maybe you should try formal rush and see how you feel so you don't regret not exploring all of you're options.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

no they are not "smarter" pi phi has the top gpa of all panhel sororities

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.