Tier 1 Tri Delt/Chi O/Pi Phi
Tier 2: KD/Theta/DG

Frats:
Tier 1: TKE/SAE/BETA(WTF?)/KDR
Tier 2: DX/PIKA/SKULL/ACACIA

Posted By: Facile
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They actually have an interesting story if what I heard is correct, they use to be very high teir but one weekend people from rival frats came over and completely destroyed their house to the point of it being non-livable. But a few years ago an alum made an 8 million dollar donation to rebuild the house with the catch that the guys could only hold socials on Thursdays. They have the most beautiful house on campus in my opinion (and the cutest dogs) if you haven't seen it I suggest you do. Nice guys but yeah the socials aren't very lit haha they will give you a tour if you ask tho!

By: Beta
#2by:    

Parents graduated in 84 and had a completely different opinion on "top" houses, and even as late as 08 what my cousin considered "top houses" is very different from today. Before Greek rank social status wasn't set in stone as much, people considered top houses to be the houses they had the most fun at personally.

By: OLDTIER

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.