facebook

upper middle

by:    

I've read a lot of advice on here to beware the top and low sororities. During my personal experience, the middle ones were the hardest to impress (honest opinion). I got invited back by every sorority except the upper middle. Same conversations, outfits, personality. They're so focused on "getting to the top" that I felt I was soley getting judged on my looks (I'm a pretty average looking girl). My personal story, not bashing, straight facts. Do what you wish with it.

Posted By: Personal story
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Middle sororities don't want girls who aspire to go to the top sororities bc those girls mean one thing, drama. Not quite sure why you said to stay away from the really low ones bc you didn't get into it but i guess some of the service ones get pretty desperate and will take anyone.

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.