facebook

rushing a sorority as a sophomore

by:    

I'm a sophomore and want to rush a sorority. I've heard about quotas, but does it really make a difference? Does anyone know the exact quota numbers and if there's a good chance I can get into a top tier.

Posted By: Soph girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Dip heavy

By: Yo
#2by:    

Already set on being a "top tier" girl. Why? If you have to get in based off of a quota, you shouldn't be there anyway. You'd rather get into a sorority based off a quota then actually GETTING in, why? And from what I know, the quotas really wont work that way, especially for the "top" tiers.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: chill   

yo no need to lay into this girl like what enjoyment are you getting from reprimanding her via greek rank comments? being a soph rushing is not harder than rushing as a fresh, even with top tiers. honestly youll be treated the same and yes quota will help you. good luck rushing!!

By: chill
by: What   

^ wouldn't say that is "reprimanding". Bring a sophomore is slightly harder and quotas are not as much of a problem in higher sororities. There are still plenty of sororities that will be available though.

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.