facebook

dues

by:    

Can someone give me an idea of how much dues are like here My friend at JMU says theres are about 500 and varies from house to house but someone told me PSU dues go up to a grand a semester

Posted By: RUSH
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Are you asking about sorority or fraternity dues?

By: Anonymous
by: RUSH   

fraternities if you know any exact or close number of certain houses please tell gotta get a good idea to know how much I'll need

By: RUSH
#2by:    

good houses exceed 1000

By: here
#3by:    

People like to think dues are some unreasonable am off money and go up by "rank" but they all depends on the house & alumni. They range from 450-1250 a semester from what I've heard. Ask the houses when you rush, they'll let you know the specific amount then.

By: Common Misconception
#4by:    

Most frats are $1000 or more a semester

By: Anon
#5by:    

There's a difference between fraternity and social dues.
Fraternity dues are usually around 400-800 a semester. Social dues depend on the house andcan be anywhere from 0-600 a semester based on how many brothers/how often houses social.

By: A
#6by:    

Most frats/ at least the relatively decent ones are $1000 or more a semester. I have friends in average mid tier houses and they pay 1000+. Can go up to a couple thousand for top houses. Some good houses are cheaper than lower tier houses. Depends but usually the better the house, the higher the dues.

By: A

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

I pay $1100 a semester

By: Anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.