facebook

confused

by:    

Hey so I'm planning on rushing in the fall and I'm the first person from my area to go to PSU, so idk anything about Greek life. People keep mentioning "socials", what are they? Also based of the lists it looks like there's a lot more frats than sororities so do not all frats hang out with sororities/ which frats do hang out with sororities? Also at what tier does a frat stop being "good"?

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't use this website to help you rush. "Tiers" are not a measure of how good a fraternity is, only how well they social, which is also subjective.

By: Help
#2by:    

If you rush based off this site there is a very large chance you will end up in a lifelong commitment in a sorority/frat you hate, keep you're mind open please, there is a reason everyone is telling you to do so

By: Truth
#3by:    

socials are planned social events between a frat and a sorority, typically socials between sororities and fraternities occur within the same "tier", for example tier one frats with tier one sororities and so on and so forth. Everyone is saying don't rush off this site don't rush off this site but if you're dead set on hanging out with sig ep on Friday nights, if you're in aphi for example, you probably won't. I'm not saying that to suggest that certain sororities or fraternities are better than one another but the tiers show who socials with who basically. Again not saying this to perpetuate some of the ignorance on this site but just answering your question honestk since it's clear you don't have anyone to talk to about it

By: To answer your question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

socials are basically the part where everyone comes over and socializes and drinks before the party starts or your house heads out to a party

By: yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.