facebook

frats with good gpas/philanthropy

by:    

I'm a sophomore looking to rush next semester and I want to rush frats with decent GPAs, that do a good amount of philanthropy work and do a good job at throwing down (of course). Suggestions? I always put a heavy emphasis on school and want to rush places that aren't constantly only about parties and socials

Posted By: PSbleedblU
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

pretty much all are about parties but ATO Lambda and Acacia do well in both of those

By: here
#2by:    

Sig Pi got philanthropy event of the year with theta if that counts. I see a lot at Du and lambda. Usually all have pretty decent gpa

By: What I've seen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Top THON fundraising orgs
ATO wins pretty much every year with ZTA. Lambda and Acacia and Sammy also fundraise a lot so props to those guys THON is a great cause.

Sig Pi got philanthropy event of the year. Pretty much every house does something signature that makes a difference (not including THON)

By: Philanthropy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.