facebook

sorority rankings

by: Congrats

First of all, congratulations to all of you who plan on attending PSU. It is a great experience and the best four years of my life! Second, I will be posting a sorority rankings for you all to not be lost during fall rush. But remember, join a house you fit in at. This list will ~kind of~ let you know how each house places socially, but that is it.

1. Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, KD
2. Kappa, ASA, Gamma Phi, Theta
3. Zeta, ESA, AXO, AZD, Trilogy
4. DZ, Aopi, SDT
5. Sig Kap, Phi Sig, ,DG, ADPi
6. OphiA, Phi rho
7. gamma sig, phi mu, SA

Posted By: Congrats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: tru   

TRUTH

By: tru
#2  by: Honest    

DG usually is too high but they are better than Sig Kap and Phi Sig

By: Honest
by: .May 5, 2016 7:36:29 PM

They are social climby. They just try to sleep with frat guys to social with them. No self-respect

By: .
by: wowMay 7, 2016 8:10:49 PM

Fall PC'15 has a pretty bad rep for DG. Older girls need to get them under control or they will ruin their rep

By: wow
by: Kim kMay 8, 2016 1:36:02 AM

They're definitely not above SDT, but I'd put them at the top of 5. There's a disconnect with Fall 15 and the rest of them. Their PC seems to want to tier climb, but the rest don't, and it kind of hurts their overall image

By: Kim k
by: KanyeMay 8, 2016 9:07:54 AM

Yeah, a lot of my friends are telling me Fall PC 15 will sleep with guys in higher tiers so they can social. A couple of their girls gets blackout drunk and its not cute. One even got caught by the cops for being a drunk mess. Not a good reputation. Their social next year better be respectable lol

By: Kanye
by: YUPMay 9, 2016 2:41:11 PM

Whoever did recruiting for Fall PC'15 did a really bad job tbh

By: YUP
#3  by: True   

The only thing I would change is switch aopi and sdt

By: True
#4  by: Nice   

These r pretty good

By: Nice
#5  by: finally   

bump this is so good

By: finally
#6  by: Anonymous   

Sig kap is definitely below adpi

By: Anonymous
by: TruthMay 6, 2016 9:26:01 PM

Definitely not

By: Truth
#7  by: Social Chair   

Theta is tier 3 after Zeta but before AXO. They fell big time this year. Top frats will not be socialing much with them come fall.

By: Social Chair
by: NoMay 7, 2016 11:35:25 PM

Yes they will

By: No
#8  by: BUMP   

This is really accurate omg

By: BUMP
#9  by: honesty   

theta is still a top tier, they still social with the top frats

By: honesty
#10  by: newbie   

sorry if this is a dumb question but what's ESA? I'm going to be a freshman in the fall and I've never heard of this sorority

By: newbie
by: ESAMay 11, 2016 11:31:16 PM

So, Chi Omega used to be a sorority at PSU, but got kicked off and made their own kinda "sorority" with not real letters (same with Trilogy, used to be Tri Delt). They aren't technically sororities, but they still occasionally social with a few frats. I would say this ranking of them is inaccurate, they should be lower than a few other sororities.

By: ESA
by: answerMay 15, 2016 4:53:20 PM

they're old chi o and they don't "occasionally" social with frats, they social with tier 1-3 frats every night

By: answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.