facebook

can someone help describe the reps of sororities?

by:    

I'm looking to rush next fall and want to understand the reps of the girls and sororities. Just a quick overview of each would be great.

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta isn't the hottest anymore. Fall 15 pledge class, both freshman and sophomores, is held accountable for that. Many are try hards, rude and weird.

By: Get Real
#2by:    

bump

By: yes
#3by:    

each sorority takes so many girls that theres no one personality type that can be applied to the whole sorority. each one is divided into cliques

By: .
#4by:    

More info

By: Fall g
#5by:    

I didn't see a chi o on the list? Nice and pretty, they know how to have fun. Their new pledge class is pretty good and goes out more than the older girls

By: .
by: ?   

Chi O got kicked off in 2012/early 2013. The remaining kind of all started ESA. But I doubt there's few of the original Chi O's left after graduation this year

By: ?
by: dude   

^ they said "a chi o" not "chi o"

By: dude
by: lmao   

^^ you're also an idiot because chi o still has their upcoming seniors

By: lmao
#6by:    

bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

bump

By: bump
#8by:    

bump

By: pmub
#9by:    

PNMs should read above comments for an idea about each sorority

By: rush advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.