facebook

sig kap

by:    

Why is sig kap below adpi and phisig?

Posted By: lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Recently sig kap has been rude to brothers, other sororities, and each other from what we've noticed. Not good things.

By: truth
by: ?   

How so?

By: ?
#2by:    

I agree that there has been drama in their Sorority but every sorority has drama... also their fall PC was not terrible and their spring was hot. they definitely overall are higher than phi sig and adpi. if they keep it up they can still rise

By: hmm..
by: lol   

coming from a frat guy perspective they are hotter than phi sig and adpi and their attitudes haven't been as bad as last semesters

By: lol
by: Haaahhhaaa    

No way this came from anybody but a sig kap

By: Haaahhhaaa
#3by:    

what frat were they "rude" to.. just curious

By: what
#4by:    

Because they're rude to other sororities (coming from a sorority) shove at bars, all stand in a herd in bathrooms and give attitude when someone asks if they're waiting, and just kind of snobby in general. Yeah frats get crowded, but no need to throw elbows at girls who aren't your sisters

By: sorority
by: .   

Boo hoo cry about it

By: .
#5by:    

at least sig kap has some dimes unlike phi sig and adpi i don't think I've seen one girl who's above a 6

By: other truth
by: Haha   

This definitely wasn't posted by a sigkap girl

By: Haha
by: Are you blind?   

No seriously are you blind? Take a look at sig kap again (and also take a better look at phi sig) before you post these silly things

By: Are you blind?
#6by:    

because you use greek rank duh

By: duh
#7by:    

They're not below adpi or phi sig

By: Truth
by: .   

The only people that would disagree are phi sig and adpi

By: .
by: Hmmm   

The only people that would agree are sig kap

Promise you I'm not phi sig or ADPi especially because I'm a guy

By: Hmmm
#8by:    

Phi sig>>>>sig kap>adpi

Happy now?

By: Get over it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.