facebook

houses rising, falling and even

by:    

Frats:
1. D Chi(league of their own), SAE(even), Beta Sig(even), Sammy(even), Pike(even), Sig Chi(falling)
2. Acacia(falling), ATO(even), D Sig(falling), TKE(even), Lambda Chi(rising)
3. Sig Ep(rising), Sig Pi(rising), AEPi(even/falling), DTD(falling),
4. DU(even), TDX(rising), Phi Psi(even), Zeta Psi(falling),
5. AGR(even/rising), Phi Who(rising), Far Sig(even), Fiji(rising), Pi Lam(even), AXP(even), Chi Phi(even)
6. Beta(rising), Kappa Sig(even), DKE(even)
7. (all even) Alpha sig, Sig Nu, Sig Tau
8. (all even) Theta Chi, Skulls, AKL
8. (all even) ADPhi, Mudhouse,
9. (all even) Triangle/ZBT, AphiDelta

sororitys:
1. Pi Phi(league of their own), Alpha Phi(even), KD(even), KKG(rising)
2. ASA(even), Gamma Phi(even/falling), Theta(falling)
3. Zeta(rising), ESA(even/rising), AXO(rising), Trilogy(even), AZD(even), DZ(even/rising)
4. AOPi(even), DG(even), SDT(rising), Phi Sig(falling)
5. ADPi(even), Sig Kap(falling), Phi Rho(even), OphiA(even)
6. Phi Mu(league of their own)

Explanation: Sig Chi-probo, Acacia I am still unsure of why people like them, to many weird kids in that house, Lambda's been making moves, Sig Ep and Sig Pi throwing wild patries constantly, AEPi is on probo, DTD dropped the ball, as have Theta, Zeta girls are hot, DZ is getting back up on their feet, as is SDT

Posted By: on the move
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is perfect

By: Wow
#2by:    

what does league of their own mean

By: confused
by: Ew   

Their the best

By: Ew
#3by:    

We were just at alpha sig who had all tier 4 bars and i had more fun there than most other houses that were there. Def should move them up i dont think they even social with anyone below 4th besides agr

By: Middle tier Srastitute
by: No   

Alpha sig is my least fav frat to social at

By: No
by: sororityty   

Alpha sig only hangs w middle to low tier sororities and 4th tier frats like agr and zeta psi they're overlooked completely

By: sororityty
by: Girl's perspective   

Even if alpha Sig only socials with mid to low tier sororities, that still makes them better than kappa Sig, DKE, etc. I'm in a sorority and they definitely deserve at least a little more credit

By: Girl's perspective
#4by:    

this is a joke right

By: wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

You got so much of this wrong lol. Were you joking or were you serious?

By: So dumb
#6by:    

If you're going to say who is rising/ falling, at least get the rankings right before you put rising/falling/even. Zeta Psi is top of fifth, they already fell. Fiji is right behind them (still rising). Phi Who still hasn't done anything, but its hard to worse than Pi Lamb, so they are even at best. AEPi is still better than Sig Ep or Sig Pi even if just by a slim margin. There is no way DTD is going to fall below DU any time soon so they should be even. AGR should be bottom of 4, they are already better than Zeta Psi and are even/rising. Phi Psi should even/falling and TDX can't be rising because they aren't going to be better than DU any time soon and have been better than Phi Psi for some time now.

By: Truths
#7by:    

How are sig chi & phi sig rising? Those are my 2 big issues with this

By: Wut
by: Ew   

Neither of them are. Take a better look

By: Ew
by: Phi sig   

youre not rising anywhere but except maybe by the amount of girls you have sitting on Greek rank

By: Phi sig
#8by:    

Go study!!!!!

By: NP
#9by:    

"acacia falling because I dont like them" ??? this just shows how dumb ranks on this site are

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.