facebook

phi sig sig?

by: Rush

What are the girls in this sorority like? And who do they social with?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: elle woods   

I've been at 4 ways with them a few times, and I've never had a problem with any of them. They're newer so they're still establishing their name, but overall very down to earth

By: elle woods
#2  by: Barron   

They usually social with AGR, Zeta psi, DU, phi psi, overall the girls are pretty laid back and chill

By: Barron
by: ????????Mar 24, 2016 1:02:27 PM

I am in Phi Psi and Phi Sig has never once been in our house.........
You're dumb

By: ????????
by: LolMar 24, 2016 1:30:04 PM

DU over here we only social rarely because they are our thon partners

By: Lol
by: RealMar 24, 2016 4:55:07 PM

Also throw in TDX they're there often I've been to 4 ways with them there. They're at du almost once a week...so I wouldn't say they're "rarely" there

By: Real
by: Got it wrongMar 24, 2016 7:18:26 PM

Can't speak for phi psi but they're with DU a lot not just because of THON

By: Got it wrong
#3  by: Truther   

Overall pretty nice. There are some really chill, hot ones, but there are also some uggos with no personality. Because they are still so new, they haven't really established themselves to be a certain profile type yet. They social with tier 4 sometimes 5 mainly, with DU being the best one. They definitely aren't better than DG and only marginally better than ADPi

By: Truther
by: truthMar 25, 2016 1:05:48 PM

I've been at four ways with phi sig and dg a lot recently

By: truth
#4  by: honest   

They really don't know how to function like most sororities do because their exec sucks. Still learning but will start to climb once they figure everything out and get good pledge classes

By: honest
#5  by: Same as everyone else   

Yep like all sororitys even top ones they do have a couple of uggs but they have a lot of hotties too and they do all seem normal and chill. They did good last year they won derby days some other good stuff and this year had a great PC. Climbed already and will do even better and they're not that new anymore it's been two years. The exec board is ok they had no experience at first but got better and next year will be even better. I know some girls there and they are happy with it

By: Same as everyone else
#6  by: acechapman   

not fun girls, they just stand around at functions.

By: acechapman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.