facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by:    

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at University of Kentucky - UK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

They have a good website and seemed organized. They do a lot of different activities and involved everyone, including the freshman. That's why I like them.

By: go girls
#2by:    

you need to have a talk about shop lifting and smoking pot............

By: criminals
#3by:    

This website is not accurate at all, so please do not let it taint your view of any UK sorority.

By: :)
#4by:    

the theta's at eku don't act this way. it's just this sorority at u.k.

By: eku

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

are great. You can tell by all the silly , jealous comments.

By: thetas
#6by:    

trust me, hands down the meanest bunch of girls on campus....

By: u.k.
#7by:    

everyone doesn't love them and they are not liked and will never be ranked number 1 by students at U.K. and right before rush, these silly sorority girls start bashing because the PNM'S list came out and people think they will base their decision on this website, get real.

By: pnm's
#8by:    

see what I mean about the kappas. They constantly rave about themselves and slam everyone else. Thetas never claimed to be number one like the kappas. Thetas are one of many wonderful groups.

By: pnms
#9by:    

I wonder how many days UK worked to compose that little tirade. She's used it before and then has the nerve to say that thetas are mean. Most sorority girls are nice but there are a few bitter wackos like her slamming everyone.Doesn't she sound a little obsessive?

By: theta
#10by:    

forget telling the truth about them because they will post 6 nice messages to cover up the truth of being mean and rude. Everyone knows it and why do you all care so much to respond? It's like having a useless argument with air. You will get mean girls because they exist in our society. When is rush over with anyway so this will stop..You can hold up your sparkle and shine signs....

By: PNM'S

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.