facebook

let’s be honest

by: sororities

to all the PNMS on this i’m telling you 80% of these “ratings” and rankings are extremely biased and incorrect. you will figure out what chapter you belong in and there is no reason to stress it is UK so any sorority you end up in will be good. i will share my personal experiences with each chapter.
ADPi, Tri Delt, Theta
Chi O, Pi Phi
Aphi , Phi Mu, KD
DG, DZ, AXO
Kappa, AGD, Gamma Phi Beta

ADPi- all of these girls for the most part are the super smart pretty girls. they consistently have the top GPA and all the girls have always been sweet. ab haven’t met too many that seem to be entitled.
Tri Delt- These are the pretty girls with mid-smart girls. definitely a sorority with girls that know how to have fun, can be a little cliquey.
Theta- As you all hear. Yes they are the pretty blond girls. I know of a lot of drama that goes on in their chapter but their looks keep them in the top.
Chi O- Fell off a few years ago. A good chapter of sweet and smart girls. I feel like they have a pretty specific type of girl. Everyone loves their phil event
Pi Phi- They’ve been on the rise. all the girls i’ve met are funny. they are a little weird but the good weird.
Aphi- A lot of pretty girls but unfortunately they cannot keep girls in their sorority, ask them how many seniors they have this year, or even how many sophmores are left from their 90+ pc last year
phi mu- not much to say about these girls. they’re fine a little weird and just kinda slide under the radar def not like bamas phi mu
KD- the nice girls on campus. they have a nice girl rep and they hold that up, they just got a massive new house but i liked the hot pink walls better!
DG- again not much to say they’re just fine. the girls are decent. they are nice but nothing special and sometimes think they are i guess.
DZ- personally love the DZs i know. a little weird but honestly super nice girls. mainly just average but i don’t hear of a lot of girls drop from there?
AXO- again i personally love the AXOs i know but i also know their sorority in a while is not a top one. they are weird but funny. probably have my favorite house on campus
kappa- now do not let their massive beautiful house fool you. these girls are mid once again and give off vibes they only care about school yet still don’t get the top GPA. nice girls as always just not top
AGD- from my experience weird girls who think they aren’t? not really sure what that’s about but they are mean for no reason. but also some super sweet girls. definitely a sorority for a certain type of girl. in the past couple of years they’ve just continued to let down.
GPHI- the sorority 99% of girls don’t want to see on their bid day card and i know a ton of people that suicide bud because gphi was one of their options. some of them are nice but most of them are weird and not in the funny way. i know their new to campus but i honestly don’t see them moving up anytime soon.

Posted By: sororities
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.