facebook

Ranks are changing

by:    

Which sorority has moved up/down in rankings the most in the last few years?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ADPi and Theta have stayed mostly the same. Tri Delt has dropped a little but Chi O has dropped more. Everyone knows Pi Phi has dropped. APhi is dependent on the year. You never know what you will get with them. I would say Phi Mu has moved up the most in 3 years. KD and AXO are always good and steady. DZ and DG seem pretty much the same but their PC classes aren’t consistent. I don’t think there’s much movement with exception to a couple.

By: Honest answer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I’d have to say that adpi, tridelt and theta will stay on top. Chi O and is close up there. I’m surprised but agd has moved up with their past two pledge classes, no way in hell even close to adpi, tridelt etc. but definitely moved ahead of gphi and phi mu. A chi o seems to be moving up as well. Pi phi definitely moved down in the past years.

By: uky
#3by:    

Bumppp

By: Yessss
#4by:    

No need to talk about who has moved down. Every year it could be a different chapter and is usually caused by something specific. It takes someone making noticeable progress consistently to say they have actually moved up from where they were. Any Greek being honest would say that AXO and Phi Mu have moved up the most.

By: Your answer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.