facebook

You are almost there

by:    

PNMs of the class of 2025. You are almost home.
Today there will be many emotions felt along you.
Some of you are thrilled as you matched with your top 2 houses.
Others of you are feeling disappointed and rejected because the houses you most desired were not the 2 you received back.
This is the time for you to shake it off, open your eyes, and see that you ARE wanted by 2 amazing groups of ladies.
All of our houses are filled with incredible Panhellenic sisters and although in some ways we are very different, in other ways we are all very similar.
All of the girls recruiting have put in numerous hours to welcome you into their homes. They have put in a lot of time and thought into helping you end up where you are meant to be. I didn’t not believe it for myself at first but when they say “trust the process” it really is the truth. Sitting here on the other side, I can truly tell you this is the best advice we can give you.
Keep a positive attitude today and give these last 2 homes an equal and fair chance of getting to know you and you to know them. You may be surprised. Enjoy this last step of your process to finding your new sisters. Tomorrow you will be running home to those girls who wanted you!

Posted By: Pref
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Well said!

By: TY

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

the only posts on here are by girls in houses that are insecure that have a weird need to say their house is "top tier"... give me a break...

All the houses have pretty, smart, and skinny girls and all the houses you can find not so smart, pretty or fit girls....

all the houses are about the same at Kentucky.... don't fret about it

By: NO ONE CARES

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.