facebook

Freshman opinion about your Social media

by: Curious

Just giving feedback as a freshman. You all advise us to stay off of Greekrank and trust me, I am only here because I know you all read this. But other than our short meetings with every house on campus, social media is where we best can learn about you. Yes you may choose the prettiest or most stylish girls to post so what we see may not be completely realistic but here is where you can show us your events, grades, and friendships outside of chapter events, etc and we are paying attention.
You all have quotas to fill and just as much as we want you to choose us; you want us to choose you.
Some of you are seriously amazing with your social media and it makes me like some houses more (Chio is a great example) but others that I liked in person I am losing interest in. This week has been about anticipation and excitement for us as we wait for our first set of matches tomorrow. We are really looking now as we wait as we want to see and learn more but many of you are not posting ANYTHING!
Show us more! Anything! Tell us of upcoming social events you have coming up. Show us photos of your girls rooms and other rooms in the house. Heck, show us the good food your chefs make. We are excited and want to see it all.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Thanks   

Thank you for your feedback. We always like to hear what we can do differently or better. Please keep in mind though many of the people who post on our socials are also balancing their busy classes schedules and work on top of preparing for this weekend.

By: Thanks
#2  by: Ok   

Noted

By: Ok
#3  by: Sigma Kappa rules   

Okay got it

By: Sigma Kappa rules
#4  by: bump it   

we suck lol

By: bump it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.