facebook

Confused about old posts

by:    

I know I know. Stay off of Greekrank but you all are pretty good at answering questions some of us PNMs have asked. I know to ignore the rankings but curious why do people keep bumping old rankings from the past? Why would they not comment on the new ones if they don’t agree or make a new one for this year with their thoughts? It is annoying to open a post and see it was 2 to 3 years ago.

Posted By: Freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

bc things don’t change THAT much in a year or two. people swearing everything gets shaken up constantly are the ones trying to bump their house to a higher spot and bring others down in rank

By: duh
by: Lmfao   

No because they do change. Two bad or good pledge classes changes entire dynamics of sororities. That’s half of their member population. Old ranks keep getting bumped bc sororities who have fallen in the ranks can’t accept it

By: Lmfao
#2by:    

Because things do change over a few years time and those loosing their ranks try to bury the newer posts and are too lazy to comment on the new ones or to make their own new posts with their thoughts. Also look at the ones getting bumped, one in particular is totally bogus even going back to when it was originally posted having the Kappas mid tier over stronger houses (which never has been the case.). They are a nice house with sweet girls but it has never been high or mid tier ranked house at UK.

By: No bumps
by: HistoryMaj   

"NEVER been the case?" You are wrong.

However, I still say the #1 house is the one where YOU feel you belong.

But let's stroll back in history...For a great many yrs, Kappa had the #1 slot. Ashley Judd was a Kappa and a UKy cheerleader. Around 2004, SOMETHING happenned.

Chi Omega at one time constantly vied with ADPi for #1. Something happened, and Chi O slipped.

About 8 yrs ago ADPi's recrument chair screwed up and submitted a list of the PNMs they dropped. Ooops. They survived, but it was a difficult time for them.

Delta Zeta has been recolonized TWICE.

The scene changes continually.

By: HistoryMaj
by: Re history maj   

Weird to ask and you may not see this but can you give more history like this?

I think it’s really interesting. Like has agd, kd, or dz ever been top? My sister was here a few years ago and it seems like not much has shifted in the 7 years of history I have knowledge of

By: Re history maj
#3by:    

because it’s not how it used to be and they are trying to hold onto to anything that looks like they’re higher than they are. Just form your own opinions on the houses. You’ll find your home.

By: Living in the now
by: Yes   

Agree with this

By: Yes
by: emily   

this is exactly it

By: emily
#4by:    

Lol! Today was really bad!!! What is the tif against TriDelta and Aphi?

By: NoBama
#5by:    

Lol! Hysterical. Bumping to bury the past. Hope this helps. Good luck ladies.

By: 2021

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Dsig runs the site. It doesn’t take make much effort for one person to blow it up

By: Dsig
#7by:    

It’s the same rank from like 2019 that keeps getting posted and it’s so annoying

By: Sigchi
#8by:    

They stuck in they pasttttt

By: Sigchi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.