facebook

Adpi at a party last night

by:    

I saw an Adpi girl out at a party last night. I am a former sorority girl and know for a fact she’s in adpi and a senior. I am sure someone will see this and hopefully the girl won’t be stupid do this again. you cannot attend any frat parties not even the underrated ones!

Posted By: Follow the rules
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Me too\n\n\n\n\n

By: recruitment
by: ?   

What frat was it?

By: ?
by: wtf   

It doesn’t matter the frat! The fact that girls are attending parties and openly drinking during recruitment is a huge disrespect to the other sisters in Greek life that are NOT and following the rules!!

By: wtf
by: Hmm   

If there’s no frat or girl name, how are we supposed to believe this? I feel that it’s not hard to name drop the frat party.

Also, how would you know unless you were also there?

By: Hmm
#2by:    

I saw an ADPI too, with her red solo cup in hand! Like come on you’re no better then the rest of the girls in Greek life...so follow Panhellenic rules!

By: Disgusting
by: junior at frat 🤷‍♀️   

This is disappointing, especially coming from what is ranked as a top tier chapter! Do better ADPI!!

By: junior at frat 🤷‍♀️
#3by:    

ADPI knows who they are, there are pictures.

By: Pictures to prove it
#4by:    

GOOD!! Home girl was with a group of girls too. The frat she was at is irrelevant! It’s the fact she was out when that’s against the rules

By: Follow the rules
by: Well   

If you can’t name the frat or the girl…. Story probably isn’t true tridelt

By: Well
by: Lmao   

It’s not the frat’s issue! Hell shes been blacklisted from another frat already. Nice look ADPI !!

By: Lmao
#5by:    

Not that I do not believe this post but if a female from another chapter posted this, how would you know unless you were at that party too? If not, shocking that the “smartest girls on campus” allowed themselves to be caught on camera.

By: Interesting

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Caught on Camera    

The proof is in the pictures! Probably a boyfriend who was pissed Bc his girlfriend wasn’t at party but ADPI girls were!?!?!!!

By: Caught on Camera
#6by:    

Bro chill it’s really not that big of a deal…

By: Chill

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.