facebook

Welcome 2021 PNMs

by:    

Today is the day! Good luck to you all.
Remember to come into today with an open mind, be yourself, and try not to set expectations of where you think you want to be based on GreekRank, socials, or where your friends tell you to want. Base your decisions on your experiences through this process.
I’ll be honest and admit that I did not take this advice and I watched my friend get into a house that is highly ranked on this site where I got cut from where I thought I wanted to be. I was disappointed on my bid day and let it affect the start of my sorority life. Sad right?
However I love my house, have met some of my best friends here, and truthfully am happier now then my friend is in her chapter.
These superficial rankings really do not matter at the end of the day. The only thing that matters is finding a house that you will be happy and successful in. Good luck PNMs and enjoy UK Rush 2021.

Posted By: Today
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Agree

By: Bumper
#2by:    

All of the houses have worked super hard to make the next 2 weekends special for all of the PNMs. Give them a chance to show you who they are and you may be surprised with who you connect with. I wish my class would have gotten to do what you get to do today last year so do not take this opportunity for granted. Good luck ladies.

By: This

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Long day 1! We hope you enjoyed it

By: Cat
#4by:    

What a fun day :)

By: PNM
#5by:    

Bump!

By: 2021

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.