facebook

Adpi remodel and other houses

by:    

I heard ADPi has a newly remodeled house. Has anyone seen the inside of it yet? Does it compare to the Kappa house? Who else has nice houses? When do girls get to live in the houses and does everyone get a year to live there?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Curious too

By: Midwest
#2by:    

I did mock recruitment with ADPi and Kappa, and Kappa still has the better house. The ADPi house is still beautiful tho

By: pc20
#3by:    

i know that dg is getting new house. axo has good house.

By: why
#4by:    

Kappas and Phi Mu have historically had the nicest houses. I have not seen the ADPi remodel yet to compare. It is mostly sophomore year that you live in the house. There is not always enough room for everyone that wants to live in the house . It was less to live in the house then the dorms freshman year.

By: Castles

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

ADPi has a lot of juniors in the house since their house was being remodeled last year.

By: ADPi
#6by:    

You will see the houses during rush.
Most live it the houses sophomore however ADPi has mainly juniors since there was no house for them to live in last year. This could happen to Dg next year.
Each chapter is different with costs and some offer more meals than others as a part of it. Some houses have GREAT cooks. Almost makes you want to live the forever. My favorite year so far was the year I lived in my house.

By: Shopping

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.