facebook

Goodbye top, middle, and bottom tiers

by:    

Time to take away the crazy rankings. Since so many houses are so similar, We should not have such a divide in the rankings. Listed in Alpha order (not “ranked”) and placed in 1 of 3 categories.

“Your popular high school cliques continue here at college”
adpi
theta
Tridelt

“The girls next door who are friends with everyone”
aphi
Axo
chi o
Dg
Dz
Kappa
Kd
phi mu
pi phi

“May not be your first choice but you can be happy here”
Agd
gamma phi

Posted By: Time4change
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

Adpi does not care about competition. They are in a league of their own. The most prestigious house at UF. For decades!

By: Truth
by: Nothing but Coal   

ADPi absolutely cares about the competition . Still up there but thetas and tri delta are are just as popular and much desired houses. At least the other two do not walk around saying “we are the diamonds because we are the brightest and the best. Everyone wants to be us.” Who does that? Grow up or go back to high school ladies.

By: Nothing but Coal
#12by:    

Forgot Zta: This is the most stupid rank !

By: You are a moron

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

Groupings look about right. My house fell into the girls next door category and I couldn’t agree more with the description. Sweetest girls and I love all of my sisters.

By: Middle
#14by:    

I think PNMs should decide based on their conversations during rush week but for those that do research on here, this is the post to look at since ranks are subjective but this generalization of the Chapters is pretty accurate.

By: Better
#15by:    

This is most definitely the truth for our chapters

By: Truth
#16by:    

This is it! There should be no one top sorority, there are houses that many of the girls could fit into well and the way this is grouped is perfect. I love my house but would have been happy in 3 others that are very similar and that I have a lot of friends in.

By: Bbn
#17by:    

I agree with the post someone made to the PNMs about staying off Greekrank.
This is the only post I feel has been accurate and fair. We are not 5 tiers. We have basically 3 different groupings of types of houses. To be fair to the last two, you have awesome girls there ladies. If you are a PNM if you pref there, you can be happy. Sorority life is what you make it to be. I have seen some “ “lower tiered” chapters earn a lot of respect on campus the last few years. We all know GPHi is new with a lot of potential and it takes a while for everyone to see that. Good luck to all.

By: PNMs
#18by:    

Agree with this

By: Tomorrow
#19by:    

Finally some truth.
Would agree with this all

By: Yes
#20by:    

Lol, I see what you mean now about the “popular cliques” types

By: From a PNM
by: Lol   

It doesn’t take long to figure it out

By: Lol
by: New Cat   

I see this too and I couldn’t wait to get away from those girls in high school. I know where I won’t be listing at the end of today.

By: New Cat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.