facebook

advice for pnm pls

by:    

can someone give a rank on things that matter? all i see is theta and adpi are top because they’re rich and pretty and party all the time... i hear too much about how fake theta and others are and how much drama there is that it’s hard to believe it’s the top if your ranking on things that aren’t surface level. can someone give a rank about like sisterhood or being a good person or grades or service or something that matters

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No lol that’s how ranks work. Just choose where you feel comfortable and stop caring about the ranks bye

By: Ur mom
by: Greek   

Sadly this is true that is why the rankings don’t matter

By: Greek
#2by:    

i feel you girl but unfortunately that’s how srat ranks end up working. girls judged on the superficial things like hottest girls and it’s all fake. if it’s a top house, odds are they care less about sisterhood and charity and more about partying and looks and money. go where you feel like your heart is happiest and if those things are important to you, when you visit the houses just try to get a feel about rlly cares about it. good luck:)

By: gocats
by: Yes mam   

This…

By: Yes mam
#3by:    

Worry about finding a home that have girls that are a lot like you, it is there that you will find what matters, finding friends and a sisterhood that you will have for life. Rankings really don’t matter unless you are in one of the ones that “think” they are the best” or in one that gets ranked low and they have to defend themselves so that PNMs don’t judge them without really giving them a chance. I have friends that are Kappas, DZ, ADPi, AXO, and Phi Mus and all except one of these houses are about the same with the same type of lovely ladies and I would be happy in any of those 4. Since I didn’t see much difference in a few of the houses, I chose my pref based on the charity they sponsor.

By: Be you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.