facebook

Did Annie Judy get blacklisted

by: blacklist

She keeps talking a pretty big game about getting into these top tier sororities and I’m wondering if anybody actually backlisted her or she’s going to get special privileges

Posted By: blacklist
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aopi    

Yep no shot at getting into them, trying to pick your sororities is a pretty big offense so I wouldn’t be surprised if half the sororities on campus blacklist her. Thousand other white girls like her rushing, why would she get special privileges

By: Aopi
by: chadAug 13, 2021 9:47:18 PM

yo this post is mad embarrassing. idk what hs rival u have with this girl but no one at uk knows who she is & i promise u the sorority girls aren't reading these posts and thinking of blacklisting her. you sound jealous. and the fact that you named yourself aopi when they got kicked off campus 2 yrs ago is a huge indicator that you're just replying to yourself. get a life and leave this girl alone. bitter asf.

By: chad
by: cat packAug 14, 2021 1:44:29 AM

posts like these just make us want her more to spite the bitter person who wrote it

By: cat pack
by: ukkAug 14, 2021 1:08:51 PM

yo get a life and stop replying to yourself

By: ukk
#2  by: idek   

It would be unfair if she wasn’t blacklisted at least from the ones she boasted so much about.

By: idek
#3  by: ppl   

ppl who arent here for sisterhood and philanthropy and just are here for rankings and drama and popularity are so frustrating

By: ppl
#4  by: RealKY   

Using someone's name on this site is unacceptable.

By: RealKY
by: GuestJul 16, 2021 11:56:13 AM

she did it. she needs to be blacklisted

By: Guest
#5  by: i am confusion   

wait what did she do??? spill the tea

By: i am confusion
by: tlam Jul 17, 2021 7:49:15 PM

Nothing. People are just praying for her downfall for no reason. She has such a friendly and light spirit and any sorority would be lucky to have her!!

By: tlam
#6  by: Mhmm   

She needs to rethink rushing... NOT a single chapter wants a member who requires this much attention. This is not high school!!🤦

By: Mhmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.