facebook

why do ppl not like kappa?

by: ?

i saw a tiktok of girls hating kappas at UK... i think they’re an okay chapter and i know they have the daddy’s money stereotype but overall i thought they were likeable?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: well   

they spend a lot of time with those grimy dsigs.. so that’s why

By: well
#2  by: Bbn   

They are bottom tier because the type of girls they recruit. Usually not the most attractive girls. The only reason people think they are rich is because they are one of the most expensive sorority to join. Actually the members aren’t rich girls at all. We all know which sororities that title really belongs to. People pick on Kappa because they are bottom and it’s easy to pick on them for that reason.

By: Bbn
by: okJan 28, 2021 4:09:30 PM

wait i thought kappa was lower mid not bottom... is phi mu passing them?

By: ok
by: KkgJan 29, 2021 1:15:32 AM

Phi Mu has passed them.

By: Kkg
by: bye byeFeb 1, 2021 11:52:00 AM

ok phi mu get outta here 😭💀💀

By: bye bye
#3  by: JustMyOpinion   

I though Tri Delt was the "daddy's money" club, but what do I know. Going on TikTok to hate on any other chapter is rude. Have some class people. Kappa in near the bottom of the subjective rankings because they are insular which is related to their distance from campus. In real estate, location matters. And yes, Phi Mu has moved way up as has AXO. It has been interesting to watch.

By: JustMyOpinion
#4  by: Uhh   

Bump.

By: Uhh
#5  by: Truth   

They’re dirty and dumb.

By: Truth
by: cat packAug 14, 2021 1:15:13 AM

i heard they were on the come-up wym

By: cat pack
#6  by: Tbh   

They bid an upperclassman with a 2.8 gpa. Who tf wants that. Desperate

By: Tbh
#7  by: lol    

the girls who posted that tiktok are literally kappas.... lmao y'all read too much into stuff

By: lol
#8  by: fact giver   

bump.

By: fact giver
#9  by: lol   

i heard it was bc they were one of the most strict srats on campus but who knows

By: lol
#10  by: ky girl   

bump.

By: ky girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.