facebook

DSig is cancelled

by:    

Idc what happened, you don’t post the girls name and expose her for something that could’ve been very damaging for her if it actually happens to be true. That is the utmost disrespectful, disgusting thing I have ever seen posted on this site, where ANYONE can get online and read. I hope you all get what’s coming for you. I was against your ass beating from SAE, but now I feel as though it was well deserved

Posted By: Excuse me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This information is under public record. There is a protective order against Michael Bosko.

By: it's public record
by: STFU   

It’s Obvious Kappa Sig is making These post!

By: STFU
#2by:    

Why would they post all this ab Lauren Carter.. so embarrassing ..

By: Lmao
by: Guest   

Kappa Sig should be humiliated & embarrassed for their members that have done this to her! She’s a VICTIM and Kappa Sig should have never made these post! I’m disgusted and will never attend their events.

By: Guest
by: Catsby90    

She’s in my honors class and is honestly one of the funniest and nicest girl I’ve met at UK.

By: Catsby90
#3by:    

as a girl in greek life i would feel so humiliated and embarrassed if this happened to me. i cant imagine what her or any other survivors of harassment are feeling, and i hope that they get the support they need and justice they deserve. i honestly don’t think that a lot of sororities will ever want to pair with dsig or ksig anymore.

By: wow
by: I don’t understand    

I can’t imagine what this girl has gone through! If Kappa Sigma is on a public forum disrespecting this victim, my heart breaks for what she has had to deal with in private. It’s obvious Kappa Sigma is guilty if there is a protective order against him.

By: I don’t understand
by: Lmao   

DSig, why do we only hear from you when you lose fight and post on this site?

By: Lmao
by: Lol   

Probably because they like to watch y’all make complete fools of yourselves! Go Kappa Sig!!

By: Lol
by: Tryth   

Hahaha DSig y’all made a fool of yourself when you posted about ‘Lauren Carter being an honorary DSig’ ???

You all make fools of yourselves on and off the site. You’re literally impersonating a female then immediately responding to yourself hahahaha what loser does that ??

By: Tryth
by: Tryth   

Uhmmmm the answer for 1000000 is...Kappa Sig on Greek rank 😭😭

by: Lmfao   

what in the Xanax did u just say 😭

Either way, Simrat and Aaron Hagan big tuff 😼 that’s why DSig is hardddd and got stomped on by sae at their own crib. Everyone on campus constantly calls them losers

By: Lmfao
#4by:    

Bumo!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Bumo

#6by:    

Bumo!

By: HAHAHA
#7by:    

Bump

#8by:    

Bump!

#9by:    

Bump!

By: Bump!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.