facebook

Sororities partying with fraternities

by:    

Has anyone else noticed that sororities are starting to party with different fraternities? Like the mix is different this semester. I’ve noticed that a large number of Chi Os are hanging out with Pike and Beta parties are overrun by KD’s. The really strange one is all the Tri Delts that are at Chi Psi parties. I went to one of their parties and it was bizarre seeing so many Tri Delts there. Maybe it’s because the lack of parties and girls are just going anywhere this semester.

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I totally agree! I know most Tri Delts hang with fraternities like Delt but there is a large group that hangs with Chi Psi. I don’t really understand 😂

By: Agree
by: Not true   

Bruh stfu no one even knows what chi psi is lmfao get off this site irrelevant ass

By: Not true
#2by:    

Pike and chi psi ? Is this a joke hahaha ?? Has to be

By: Bro who?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Chi Psi had a banquet and like half their dates were Tri Delts. Pictures were all over Instagram and it’s true. Doesn’t mean that Tri Delt is bad, but there is a group that hangs out with Chi Psi. Most of them still hang out with the better fraternities, but not all of them. I say good for them! Expand your social circle!

By: Tri delt
by: Bro   

Half of the 5 people in that frat? Why was this posted lol

By: Bro
#4by:    

To the people saying this isn’t true uhhh their sweetheart is in tridelt....

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.