facebook

Pledge class sizes

by: Frat

Anyone know how big each fraternity’s pledge classes were? Curious if anyone took 50 again like Beta and KA last year. Also way less kids rushing this year I wonder who it hurt the most

Posted By: Frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yessuh   

For some reason phi sig got like 40 pledges, doesn’t make sense. But could be big if they aren’t weird

By: Yessuh
#2  by: Yup   

Heard dsig only got 20

By: Yup
by: LmaoSep 14, 2020 2:39:46 PM

Not surprised. They’ve always been drastically overrated. Lot of kids weren’t to hype on them this year. They had one fluke year.

By: Lmao
by: 20Sep 14, 2020 2:46:38 PM

Did they want more than 20?

By: 20
by: CloseSep 14, 2020 7:34:48 PM

32 this year. Just confirmed it

By: Close
by: rushSep 14, 2020 8:39:52 PM

DSig cut hard. They planned to take a very small class and ended up with more than they intended.

By: rush
by: good moveSep 15, 2020 5:59:11 PM

If DSig cut hard, they were smart. Going after a small pledge class is a good move with all that is going on. Campus is dead and campus life is dead. If they switch back to online classes most people will move back home. Frats run the risk of losing pledges. Better to lose a few than a lot.

By: good move
#3  by: Yuh   

FIJI got the most I heard, almost 50

By: Yuh
by: LololSep 14, 2020 8:54:20 PM

They bid everyone to walk into rush?

By: Lolol
#4  by: Whatttt   

Phi sig got 43 lol

By: Whatttt
#5  by: Ok   

Sig nu got 38

By: Ok
#6  by: Jhg   

How did the lower tier fraternities do? (Asig, Chi Psi, Triangle)

By: Jhg
by: HiSep 14, 2020 11:40:42 PM

I heard chi psi only got 9

By: Hi
by: LmaoSep 15, 2020 8:05:47 AM

Asig got 4 😂😂😂

By: Lmao
by: smallerSep 15, 2020 9:49:04 AM

All that matters is smaller frats got some good guys. Good for them.

By: smaller
by: RushSep 15, 2020 5:16:09 PM

It may not be why exactly they joined but it had a huge effect on who threw parties and who didn’t. Now that had a big effect on what house they joined. Some fraternities wanted to do the right thing and not throw parties and you shouldn’t fault them for that. It’s just unfortunate it really hindered their recruitment.

By: Rush
by: agreedSep 15, 2020 8:29:07 PM

Agree. I am glad they allowed rush. After classes started I thought the school may nix it. The chat rooms weren't bad during rush but no one wants to run their membership on line. This semester is cut short. Chapters have to adjust to that with actives and pledges. What is done in a normal semester has to be modified.

By: agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.