facebook

Frat pledge classes fall 2020

by:    

Which frats got the best pledge classes this semester?

Posted By: Frats
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Delt got possibly their worst class ever, they will be out of the top 3 after this year

By: Not delt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Thinking about everyone who participated in sorority and fraternity rush and didn't receive invitations to join.
Many sophomores, juniors and seniors overlooked. Keep your heads high, these clubs aren't worthy of your membership.

By: heads up
by: true   

Sophomores sometimes. Juniors and seniors don't stand a chance.

By: true
by: wonder   

Do nationals tell sororities and fraternities to get freshman? Why don't juniors and seniors stand a chance?

By: wonder
#3by:    

Sae and Sigma Chi got the best on campus

By: Truth
by: Agree   

Went to both of their bid days and they both did get good pledge classes, liked the sig chis that I met a lot sae was pretty good too more dumb guys tho lol

By: Agree
by: truth   

I'd be doubting it on SAE.
Sigma Chi maybe. More hometowners make a bigger high school reunion.

By: truth
#4by:    

Sae got the worst feeling pledge class.

By: um?
by: Lmao   

You are clearly a hater.. but I’m a girl and SAE got a great pledge class. I heard there were about 30+ guys deciding on Sigma Chi, SAE, and Delt and a big majority went SAE. We will see how they turn out but I think it’s a class for the books.

By: Lmao
by: Lmao ur a dude   

Clearly an sae self rank wtf tard

By: Lmao ur a dude
by: Lol   

SAE lost over 10 kids that they gave early bids to to other fraternities kinda embarrassing

By: Lol
#5by:    

Okay pack it up chi o you’re obviously obsessed with sae

By: lol
#6by:    

KA got the best pledge class for the second year in a row

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.