facebook

Dear G Phi....

by:    

We’ve all been relatively nice to you. But the fact that outta nowhere you think you’re someone is out of control. Quit trying to self rank and bump yourselves up in the tiers. Some of your girls posting look like actual crazies with multiple chins and too tight of shirts. Do yourself a favor and lay low until you have something to show and maybe order some bigger shirts...

Posted By: Backup
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

A girl on my floor said g phi was the next big thing and that’s why she went with them. I spit out my coffee hahaha

By: Bump
#2by:    

Bump

By: Mhm.
#3by:    

Someone had to say it!!!!!!

By: Thank you
by: Yep.   

Agreed. They obsessively downvote and delete accurate rankings/ posts about them, and attack other chapters. It’s sad.

By: Yep.
#4by:    

I never hear from this girls or even know any when did this even happen?

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Um   

I’ve honestly not seen anything from them either, this is probably a kappa tbh. Real classy, leave them be.

By: Um
#5by:    

Bump lol they tried to bury this

By: Shut up gphi
#6by:    

Haha which bottom tier srat is threatened by the new guys? Just leave them alone and let them do their thing , no reason tearin em down. It’s barely their second year on campus. Chill.

By: Lol relax
by: Lol   

No one is threatened by the worst sorority on campus

Someone seems to think by attacking kappa it will make them not suck as much. Wrong approach to take. Not cute

By: Lol
#7by:    

G Phis are just fine. Snop being snarky.

By: Writer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.