facebook

COB?? Spring rush??

by: curious

I’m a freshman and I did not go through rush since it was online and I just didn’t see the point in still spending the same amount of money as required every year just to not get a lot of what I was paying for out of it. However, I am very bored on campus and honestly do want to maybe be apart of a sorority. I have friends that did just go through rush, but it only really went “well” for one of them. Some dropped, some got chapters they didn’t like and wished they’d dropped, etc. I’ve heard them mention COB and spring rush and I’ve also heard of the COB during spring being different than it will be for when it opens up now. I’m just confused and was wondering how the rush process works in the spring and if there’s a difference between COB like now and COB in spring? Do the same sororities that do COB do spring rush? Also, which sororities participate in them or will you not know for sure until it happens? Not to be that girl, but I really don’t want to get stuck in a sorority that’s not amazing just because it was the only option available to me. Thanks in advance to anyone that explains or helps me!!

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UK Pan   

call the office and they can tell you... but stay off of here because it is toxic to someone rushing

By: UK Pan
#2  by: not all do it   

they all don't do it... honestly most of our sororities are good so you are not going to go wrong when you rush

By: not all do it
#3  by: chg   

the fall COB will start next week- call the pan office and they can tell you. but also stay off here to research. GR tries to create drama to drive up views and sell ads. UK sororities are mostly chill and most girls are all friends with other houses so it doesn't matter like it does at other schools and we like it that way

By: chg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.