facebook

Weird Virtual Recruitment Expereinces?

by:    

Hi I’m a freshmen at UK and I just rushed. In open house round, I had some super strange experiences. When I visited Theta via Zoom there was also a another PNM in my zoom Convo who was a really pretty blonde. The Theta girls started asking us questions and then the president joined the call and just asked the other PNM a ton of questions, and didn’t even acknowledge that I was there. The conversation went on for another five minutes with just the other blonde PNM and the president didn’t even say hi to me before we have to go to our next house via zoom. Needless to say I was dropped by that house after open house. Has anyone else had these weird experiences with virtual recruitment?

Posted By: New PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

classic theta move

By: ha
#2by:    

I've heard of this happening even in person during standard recruitment. It's rude as heck. Do you want to belong to a chapter that's this rude?

By: Zoomed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

F-ing theta. They are the rudest bees on campus. Sorry that happened to you. Seems like something they’d do even if recruitment wasn’t virtual

By: Smh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.