facebook

Phi Mu looks normal?

by:    

Idk why everyone is saying phi Mu is so big? I’ve looked at their insta and they all look skinny or normal sized. Is the phi moo joke just a Greek rank thing& not irl?

Posted By: Explain
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

its a real thing

By: um
by: Nah   

The girls aren’t even big in their tagged photos. It’s Greek rank slander

By: Nah
#2by:    

That "moo" comment is used on multiple campuses, has been for years and years, and it means nothing. It's just nastiness. When people resort to that sort of comment, it's usually sour grapes. The Phi Mus have a lovely chapter with a strong sisterhood. Ignore the childishness. It's incredibly rude.

By: Zoomed
#3by:    

I literally thought the same thing. It’s used at every university. Honestly they have pretty girls rn so I’m ignoring it!

By: Same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

It’s literally slander used at every campus with a phi mu. Even schools like bama where no sorority girl is even over a size 4. Sure this chapter has some bigger girls but honestly most have a few.

By: Mooooo
by: That real   

Kappa has more bigger girls haha

By: That real
#5by:    

It’s just a common nick name. It’s stupid. And clearly thought up by an incredible genius.

By: Spare
#6by:    

this is just a play on their name and unfortunate. other schools call ATE a Pie... ADPi... all houses have beautiful girls at Kentucky

By: player
#7by:    

because they are

By: truth
#8by:    

cause they are. this is just wrong. just cause a house isn't for you or focuses on something else doesn't mean you should diss them.

By: seriously
#9by:    

They are fine. Let’s not be like rest of sec.

By: Nahh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.