facebook

Pref Sucked Now What

by:    

i’m in primary and i got dropped by all my favorites and i really don’t want to the sororities i’ve been trying to get rid of since round one. should i drop and COB or what?

Posted By: G Money
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Who you got left? AGD Kappa and DZ? Bc if so, then yes drop and COB

By: Who
by: KY   

REALLY? Aren’t you the nasty-azz biotch!! ALL our houses have positives to offer. And Kappa is far from one of your supposed “undesirables”—new house and great class last year.

People like you are TOXIC to all Greek life.

By: KY
#2by:    

only drop if gphi is all you have left lmao

By: the worst
by: What   

Gphi is actually better than kappa, agd, and dz so that’s not what you should do. Someone obvi got dropped

By: What
#3by:    

You want to COB chapters that already dropped you? If they released you they probably aren’t going to give you a COB bid.

By: Cob
by: Yes   

This is accurate. My chapter doesn’t give cob bids to girls who went through formal recruitment unless they were invited back to sisterhood round (with the exception of if they dropped out of recruitment before this or didn’t do it at all)

By: Yes
#4by:    

i don’t love either of the two i have left but if i do wait and try to COB chapters i did like will i even have a chance of getting into them later or does that usually not happen

By: help
by: Hey   

My roommate was dropped by her top pick, then she got a COB that same fall semester from her top pick. So yes, it is possible to work out.

By: Hey
#5by:    

I would recommend joining whatever sorority you get a bid from and then if you don’t like it you can drop before initiation & still be able to rerush

By: Hi
by: hot dog   

join phi mu! we r better than dz honey!

By: hot dog
by: NPC    

Wrong! If you sign that MRABA after pref, you are obligated and can't participate for a year.

By: NPC
by: What    

So you apparently don’t understand the term “re rush” I’m guessing. Lmfao “Hi” is not wrong??

By: What
#6by:    

How does COB work?

By: Lp978

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hi   

September 1st it’ll begin, the houses that aren’t at total usually do it. It’s a lot more laid back, ice cream dates and such, but also a lot harder to get a bid bc most chapters doing it will only take 5-10 girls. If you have the option to take a bid somewhere for primary I would 100% recommend giving that chapter a chance:)

By: Hi
#7by:    

The same thing happened to me :/ I dropped and decided to sign up for snap bidding and maybe I’ll do COB as well.

By: New PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.