facebook

gphi and phi mu, stfu.

by:    

I don’t know who raised y’all, but you are making uk Greek life look pathetic. apparently y’all think that by targeting and tearing down other chapters, it will make you rise in the ranks.

gphi, y’all are the new guys. you’re the bottom sorority and probably will be for a few years. that’s natural - you have to get your footing and get a social schedule, full chapter of girls, etc. ripping on other sororities and saying you’re “already above them” is not only sad, it just furthers the point since you seem to feel like you have to tear others down. we know it’s not easy being the new guys, but this is NOT the way to go about it.

as for phi mu, for whatever reason y’all are flooding this site attacking other sororities you are close in the rankings with. that’s also not a good look, because it’s so obvious as to who it is. it also doesn’t make you any better than these sororities...

you are turning this site into a world of negativity and making pnms feel insecure for liking houses that have great girls in them. please, stop making Panhellenic look bad. logging onto this site to another “kappa sucks” and “lol drop out of recruitment before you go agd” will make me rip my hair out.

Posted By: stop.
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Who peed in your cereal this morning

By: Wow
#2by:    

Sucks to be you, Kappa.

By: Lol
#3by:    

Someone had to say it

By: Yep
#4by:    

Hey “voice of reason” you can always quit logging onto this site Hahaha

By: Catsss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Sounds like someone got cut pref round

By: Wow
#6by:    

Lol @ all of the phi moos flooding this, not surprised since they live on this site

By: Of course
#7by:    

Don’t drop recruitment and go AGD! They are a very nice chapter that will have a beautiful house!

Kappa still sucks!

By: It
#8by:    

Kappa sounds unhappy. Gamma Phi isn't a bottom feeder at all. Yeah, they are new, but I'm impressed. AGD does have a great sense of sisterhood, as do KD, Phi Mu, AXO and Pi Phi. And as for the childish "moo" comment, grow up. Sounds like you don't know your Greek alphabet and Phi Mu dropped ya.

By: HistoryMaj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.