facebook

Kappa AGD KD stay away

by:    

All of you need to stop trying to rank yourself higher. It’s getting really sad. Kappa and KD fell, call the ambulance. AGD isn’t rising. Stay in the bottom where you belong.

Posted By: Srattruth
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Omg KD seemed so desperate today that I hated talking to them. I ranked them low so I pray I don’t end up with them tomorrow

By: Pnm
#12by:    

Quit with the negatives this is ALL THE TRUTH.

By: True
#13by:    

Bump it

By: Hi
#14by:    

Seriously? I'd say AGD has sisterhood and is low pressure. I know quite a few KDs, and I think they are great. Fun people. I'd rather hang with KDs than APhis. LoL APhis are vicious. (No, they didn't drop me.) Kappa? I don't know what to say. We thought the house re-do would overcome location and lack of involvement, but nope. Kappa moved into the spot AOPi had. They're just kinda "there." Like DZ they are very low pressure, but Kappas seem to cut each other down. Sad to see. And I'll say it, Chi Os are weird.

By: HistoryMaj
by: Jimmy John’s Sandwich   

Don’t even begin comparing chi o to those garbage sororities😭

By: Jimmy John’s Sandwich
#15by:    

don't worry they did just fine in recruitment

By: hi
#16by:    

true dat

By: mhmm
#17by:    

so true

By: lolz
#18by:    

this needs more attention for pnms

By: ky girl
#19by:    

bump this

By: ukk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#20by:    

factsss

By: lolz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.