facebook

What has happened?

by:    

What has happened to Kappa and Delta Zeta? When did Gamma Phi, Phi Mu, and maybe even Alpha Gam pass them? The bottom tier ranking order is going to look a little different this year.

Posted By: What
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wouldn’t say AGD...yet but it’s gonna be a telling year.

By: Eh
#2by:    

Alpha gam prolly not but the rest I would say yes

By: Hi
by: Bbn   

Totally agree

By: Bbn
#3by:    

Word of advice, if all you have left during recruitment is kappa kappa gamma and alpha gam just drop. There are going to be a lot of sororities doing COB or spring rush because a lot of members didn’t come back. Try going somewhere then.

By: Truth
by: Nah   

Alpha gam is actually super good with a strong sisterhood and smart girls but sorry you’re salty!

By: Nah
#4by:    

Gamma Phi and Phi mu are definitely stronger chapters than Kappa, DZ or even DG. BUT if you feel comfortable with a chapter, go there, then make a commitment to making your chapter stronger, where ever you land.

By: HistoryMaj
#5by:    

They've been better. Everyone knows Kappa dz and Kd are some of the least wanted houses. Phi mu is too though and just as bad. Alpha gam isn't always as involved but has one of the highest gpas and such sweet girls so they are muchhhh better than any of them. Gamma Phi has a nice new house and pretty girls so they are known to be way better then all of the other 5.

By: Lol
by: TF   

Gamma phi has been on campus for all of 6 months at best. Did not have 1 event and has done absolutely nothing. Anyone who says they are above any chapter on this campus might have carbon monoxide poisoning.

By: TF
by: Hurt   

Did someone get their feelings hurt?

By: Hurt
by: TF   

just stating facts?

By: TF
by: ??   

I’m in axo and have been to their events... They had a date party with my boyfriends frat at a bar too so

By: ??
by: LOL   

Ok kappa we know being the least liked hurts❤️

By: LOL
#6by:    

Kappa is the worst! They have been falling for years and now they are at the complete bottom.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Kappa is bottom because they are so mean to one another. I have heard so many any stories about all the fighting that goes on. At least the other bottom tier sororities have a good sisterhood

By: Same
#8by:    

Bump it

By: Hi
#9by:    

KD is far from bottom tier. Likewise Phi Mu is a strong chapter. I believe there is resistance to accepting shifts in prominence. Nothing is carved in stone. MANY years ago, Kappas were THE house - definitely not anymore, then it was Chi O, then it became ADPi. Now it's Theta. The important thing to remember is to go where YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. Ignore the artificial tier stuff.

By: HistoryMaj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.