facebook

CURRENT RECRUITMENT RANKING

by:    

(This may be previously posted but I haven’t seen it recently)

Adpi
Theta

LOWER TOP
Tri delt
Chi o

UPPER MID
Aphi
Pi phi
Dg

MID
Axo
Kd

LOWER MID
Phi mu
Kappa
Dz

BOTTOM
Gphi
Agd

Posted By: This is it
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

PHI MU IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN DZ! FINALLY! SOMEONE SAID IT! How’s it feel to be the little sister, DZ?

By: yo yo yo
#2by:    

pi phi should be one above tri delt and one below theta. (3rd overall) other than that it’s perfect

By: pretty
#3by:    

Flip DG and Phi Mu. DG has nice girls, but like DZ, DG is invisible.

By: HistoryMaj
#4by:    

Put kd down. They barely have any involvement, at least from the entirety of their chapter. They’re getting a crappy rep thanks to a few. The rumors are flying with them

By: Downer
by: Literally   

They do nothing on campus and pc 19 was weird af. What a shame

By: Literally
#5by:    

I don’t understand why DG is seen a upper mid. They aren’t involved and disappear after recruitment. They should be mid at most.

By: Why
by: Sure   

I get this but would you have axo move up or just have them on the same level? Cause I feel like dg is still better than axo even if they are a lot less involved. I could see making mid dg then axo and moving kd down to the top of lower mid

By: Sure
by: yryeueu   

Regardless of whether they’re involved or not, they’ve still solidified a 6 / 7 spot in the rankings with pi phi. A Chi O is strong in the 8 spot but really would have to do a lot to get past DG. There is a huge gap between the 7 and 8 spot when it comes to sororities at UK. just don’t see a chi o jumping pi phi or dg anytime soon.

By: yryeueu
#6by:    

ACTUALLY theta is bombing recruitment and so is tridelt. Move DG down. Move tri delt down. Chi O is irrelevant. ADPI & theta then Aphi & tridelt and if u wanna throw chi O in there (because statiscially yes they do good in recruitment go ahead, but they are not relevant)

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Bump.

By: Yee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.