facebook

what’s wrong with axo?

by:    

i saw a post that axo is bad? can someone please go more in depth? i haven’t seen anything else about them on this site? needs info

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

They are fine. Seriously, dont rely on any of the sh^t on this website to make you choice.

By: Deeee
#2by:    

They make you do this weird ritual thing when you join. Was low key satanic definitely not something I felt comfortable doing as a Christian at least. Dropped like a week after that. Plus they weren't even nice to me, big wouldn't text me back and stuff like that
Someone told me you can look up and see the ritual stuff online somewhere but I couldn't find it myself

By: Not Christ like
#3by:    

Bump.

By: Erm
by: Yes   

Bump bump

By: Yes
#4by:    

Honestly I don’t think there’s a lot on this site about them cause there’s not much to say. They’re a middle of the pack chapter. Had hazing allegations last year but that never really turned into anything. Their pledge classes have gotten more attractive but WAY crazier as the years go on.

By: Ehh
by: Uh   

They literally pay to take all the posts about them down. Last year they fell hard af to lower and they still pay to hide it from pnms. Sadddd

By: Uh
#5by:    

They literally almost got kicked off campus last year

By: Um
#6by:    

Bump this

By: Uh
#7by:    

Can’t lie, AXΩ girls are a lot more attractive than they were when I was a freshman. They are on the up and coming, definitely not top tier but definitely not lower tier. Most of the hate towards them comes from the lower tier sororities who are butt hurt they are staying strong at the bottom.

By: Lolol
#8by:    

They deleted my post about them hazing last year. THE TRUTH COSTS THEM $4.99

By: Hah
#9by:    

they almost got kicked off campus last year for a hazing scandal. It never came out what exactly they did I don't think, but you can look it up and news articles will pop up about it.

By: news
#10by:    

Good grief. Nothing satanic about axo. I'd like to point out that the person who posted this said she quit after 1 wk, and her big didn't return calls. You don't even have a big your 1st week. LoL

By: HistoryMaj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Not christ like   

And I found the f^cking link because im not making this up see it yourself

It wont let me post the link but its on a website called wikileaks

By: Not christ like
by: Welp   

Girllll - if that is just the initiation ceremony then everyone does the same thing at every school. It’s not special. Any axo ever has and will do it.

Also if we’re talking satanic initiation ceremonies then let’s talk about chi o 👀

By: Welp
by: Not christ like   

Just cause every axo ever did it doesnt mean its ok

In recruitment I talked to girls about having a bible study and about volunteering and stuff. And when I joined they had none of that. You could sign up to volunteer for like one event a semester.

And my best friend roommate is a Chi O. She said they don't do the coffin thing anymore. They all just stand in front of one, they don't make them get in it any more. Because they were told by nationals any chapter who still does that will lose their charter

By: Not christ like

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.