facebook

Theta Chis to ER after fight

by:    

So I was at a house party a few days ago and right when I pulled up I saw two kids I know, who are in theta chi, getting their ass beat by just one kid, lmao, which led to them being sent to the ER. Who knows the backstory?

Posted By: yeet
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yeah they got their asses whooped lmao. Not a good look

By: Innocent bystander
#2by:    

What has been failed to be mentioned is the fact that kappa sig started the fight and ran when they got their asses beat. Then came back with HAMMERS to an all girl house. Absolutely psychotic. Maybe check your facts before you come online and make a fool of yourself.

By: hot girl from the party
by: Bystander   

Then why were theta chis in the hospital and the rest Kicked out the house

By: Bystander
by: Bystander   

I feel bad man. Learn how to fight. Don’t lie on the internet. Theta Chis are freaky and the weirdest group of boys. There’s a reason they hang around KAs.

By: Bystander
#3by:    

bad look for those kappa sig scumbags. imagine getting kicked out of an all girls house for acting disrespectful to women and coming back with hammers.

By: kappa sig
#4by:    

So what I’m hearing is don’t rush kappa sig or theta chi...

By: Yikes
#5by:    

kappa Sigs came back with HAMMERS? That's sick.

By: HistoryMaj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.