facebook

If sororities were UK frats

by:    

What frats would each sorority become (and why?) Try to compare as many as possible

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Someone did the top/upper mid so I thought I’d do mid/bottom. It’s tougher because there are more frats so I’d be interested to hear what y’all think...

axo-beta
This one’s a bit of a stretch - but both can be a bit ~much~ at times and guys aren’t exactly fans of either. Generally well respected on campus though. Beta is more probably more academically achieving. Both are very involved but can be found trying to associate with higher tier chapters to gain recognition.

Kd-ka
These are normally middle of the pack ‘you either love em or hate em’ chapters. They both have older, small houses. Both have some really cool people and some oddies. I think if they were more selective, they could probably move up.

Kappa-pike
Both were on a rise for a bit then kinda leveled off this past year. Involved but not ~too~ much. They definitely both have some members that seem like they could’ve bid higher but most keep them hanging out where they’re at.

Phi mu-triangle
So I put this just cause they’re both lower tier chapters that won greek sing recently lol. In actuality, phi mu is probably more like farmhouse. They both have new, big houses and seem to get a handful of gems every year against all odds.

Agd-phi delt
They kinda do their own thing and don’t fall into the same “competition” as a lot of the other chapters. People generally like them or at the very least don’t have problems with them. They both seem to get along well within their chapters too and aren’t known for lookers (in the conventional sense).

- I don’t know enough about dz and gphi to pair them

By: Interesting idea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.