facebook

Chi O is upper mid???

by:    

Don’t get me wrong, the girls in Chi O are super sweet. They are way overhyped and most of the girls are annoying. The girls that get dropped from Adpi & Theta go to chi because they will take anyone. Not sure how they got the reputation of being upper mid? Sorry but most of the guys do not think y’all are attractive.

Posted By: Opinions
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

MANY years ago, like the 70s, Kappas were THE house. My grandmother remembers this. Then Chi Os were THE house around 1990 to 2000. Chi O and ADPi duked it out for while our, then ADPi became THE house.

But with changes in recruitment, there is greater emphasis on PNMs discovering where they feel most comfortable, and while this site focuses on subjective ranking, I believe there is a much healthier attitude about each chapter having something to offer.

By: HistoryMaj
#12by:    

BUMP IT UP LADIES

By: Puff

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

Just stop. Ur jealous...

By: Nope
#14by:    

Bump lmao

By: Yup
#15by:    

Bump it

By: Yeah
#16by:    

This is facts

By: Ya
#17by:    

Bumpp

By: I’m
#18by:    

:/ sad

By: Llllll
#19by:    

I feel the same way about tri delt anymore. Sorry not sorry.

By: Hmm
#20by:    

Chi hoe mega

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.