facebook

Chi O is upper mid???

by: Opinions

Don’t get me wrong, the girls in Chi O are super sweet. They are way overhyped and most of the girls are annoying. The girls that get dropped from Adpi & Theta go to chi because they will take anyone. Not sure how they got the reputation of being upper mid? Sorry but most of the guys do not think y’all are attractive.

Posted By: Opinions
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: TRUE   

agreed.

By: TRUE
#2  by: Seriously    

Are we really on this again? Recruitment isn’t going to be great this year anyway tbh. Must we try and bash each other

By: Seriously
#3  by: Nooooo   

They keep deleting comments lol bump this up

By: Nooooo
#4  by: BUMP   

Bump!!!

By: BUMP
#5  by: bRuh   

Chi O be deleting comments. Y’all are salty to see the truth. The upper class are attractive and ur last 2 pledge classes are ....

By: bRuh
by: juulJul 1, 2020 6:47:26 PM

BUMP!!!!!

By: juul
#6  by: Uk   

Bumpp

By: Uk
#7  by: Bump   

Bump it

By: Bump
#8  by: tru   

Bump it

By: tru
#9  by: Wow   

Wow sorry ChiO cut you or you’re just another Jealous mean Theta! Get a life... ChiO are super sweet beautiful girls w a great sisterhood and involved on campus.

By: Wow
by: Ok chi oJul 13, 2020 1:59:03 PM

Lmao ok chio, go workout or cry about it

By: Ok chi o
by: Sorry they cut youJul 13, 2020 9:30:16 PM

I’m not a ChiO but I can guess you’re someone who got cut from them as cruel as you sound. Go work on your own sisterhood instead of Bashing others. So many sweet chapters on campus who support other chapters even if they did get cut ...no reason to highlight the mean girls to pnms

By: Sorry they cut you
by: LOLJul 15, 2020 9:38:18 PM

Imagine bein cut from chi o...nope definitely didn’t get cut. Just got into a better house, sorry boo.

By: LOL
by: Just More mean girls Jul 16, 2020 10:26:51 AM

I totally agree ...you girls do you. You’re awesome!

By: Just More mean girls
#10  by: Uk    

Lmaooo

By: Uk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.