facebook

What are some frats that are more republican

by:    

I’m tired of all these liberal crazies everywhere and don’t wanna deal with it in college. what are some frats that have mostly republican or conservative guys?

Posted By: Uk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pretty much every frat is like 90% conservative. Most liberals wouldn’t last in a fraternity.

By: Redpill

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Because the republican kids are the ones with successful families mostly. Most of the liberals can’t afford a fraternity nor do they have the mental capacity to get along with people that have different political views than them.

By: Lol
#2by:    

I’m one of like three liberals in my fraternity... you’ll be fine bro

By: Hahah
by: Oof   

That’s like being a softball player on the field with a bunch of baseball players. Must suck.

By: Oof
by: Not quite    

No it’s more like being a decent guy who can still have a good time without dropping the n word every five minutes and thinking all poor ppl should be euthanized

By: Not quite
#3by:    

Everyone in SAE, Delt, and Sigma Chi are RESPILLED.

By: Maybe beta
by: Correct   

That’s probably why they are the top 3 frats. Liberals bring a chapter down cause they are out of their minds

By: Correct
by: Nah   

Two of the three are the most overrated chapters on campus

By: Nah

Which 2?

by: Hahahah   

Delt and SAE... honestly just middle tier frats with money. Sig chi is pretty good tho

By: Hahahah
#4by:    

Mostly all frat boys are conservatives

By: Frat
#5by:    

Liberals are whack af don’t even bother rushing if you are voting for Biden

By: Fax
by: Ok   

you’re probably in farmhouse

By: Ok

You’re probably a geed^

#6by:    

Interesting comments since most of UK students and faculty are liberals, and from these comments, ya'll are quite uninformed. Lexington itself is extremely liberal. How about opening your minds and stop wallowing in stereotypes.

By: HistoryMaj
by: Hahaha   

You’re obviously a liberal. We probably all have more “open minds” than you, you were probably brainwashed by the media just like they want. And you are basically acting like I’m in the wrong because the majority of the people in Lexington are liberal and I’m not.

By: Hahaha
by: lol    

Surprised you are on here instead of running around protesting and rioting liberal scum

By: lol

Haha had to delete my comments cause you are so sensitive and can’t even defend yourself.

#7by:    

Republicans are the only ones that can afford a frat

By: Fax

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.