facebook

Biggest self rankers on this site (frat and srat)

by:    

Self ranking is out of control on this site and these are the fraternities and sororities that are the worst about it so if you are gonna get mad just stop self ranking and beating down other people

1. KA
2. Adpi
3. Kappa Sig
4. Pike
5. KKG
6. KD

Comment any others you think I’m missing

Posted By: Get triggered
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think you meant aphi

By: Oof
by: No way   

APhi doesn’t self rank at all they just get bashed by jealous Thetas on this site. I’d say Thetas self rank more than anyone. KD also does some.

By: No way
by: The worst   

KD is the worst

By: The worst
by: lol   

anddddd found the adpi hahha

By: lol
#2by:    

Thank you for finally calling out adpi they put everyone else down and live on this site then they act like they are perfect and superior to any other sorority. Most guys will tell you adpi isn’t even their favorite sorority. Let’s see how many dislikes we can get on this post from all the adpis.

By: Yes
#3by:    

I’m not sure KA and Kappa Sig rlly self rank... they’re just disliked a lot. KA bc they’re short aggressive idiots and Kappa Sig bc they’re crackhead junkies

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.