facebook

Tylee Oldham ruined

by:    

ruined UK cheer, does anyone know why? why was she so salty at the coaches

Posted By: hah
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Pretty sure that the coaches didn’t put her on the “A” or top team and her mom got pissed.

By: !!!
by: The Mother   

If you google the Mom’s name & West Virginia, the first thing that comes up is a lawsuit with a school district regarding a hiring issue.

By: The Mother
#2by:    

Who names their kid Tylee anyways

By: Haha
by: Hey   

Exactly!

By: Hey
#3by:    

How is she even gonna try to come back to UK

By: Lol
#4by:    

Actually Tylee is a great student. Coaches to my understanding provided the boats and alcohol and encouraged and watched girls and guys naked they also had credit cards given to them for money placed on them for "good" things they did and also paid for grades I think there is a lot more the college just has kept quiet the coaches some were like 50 and 60 years old partying seems fine its college but not on how this school activitiy and a lot of others went down heard ESPN is doing a huge thing on it like with Michigan I pray the girl Tylee is okay and a shame she took the blame when it clearly said over 60 people talked to the truth always comes out and hadnt heard of lawsuit but a lot of people should look into it if those athletes were getting paid for grades and paid on credit cards for favors

By: 2020
by: Lol    

Ok Tylee

By: Lol
#5by:    

There is a whole lot more to the story even legal council old men involved just wait the college is keeping it very quiet and trying to release only little parts the finance part is getting relased withon days but the legal council dude put all of his stuff in a trust thing back in December hmmmmmmmmmmmm

why?

By: CATS MEOW
#6by:    

I heard it is a big scandel and coaches had been doing it since 2004

HMMMMMM

By: JMMO
#7by:    

Cheerleading isn’t a sport, who cares

By: Kevin Flynn
#8by:    

Ahh what does this have to do w greek rank and rush?

By: Wrong site
#9by:    

Wow. This is a mess

By: Scary

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Capolouto sent out a LONG letter months ago detailing all the issues. A lot of people didn't bother to read it. There were a great many ethicL & legal issues. The credit cards were for meals out of town, but were being used for other stuff with no oversight.

By: HistoryMaj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.