facebook

Up and coming frats

by:    

Watching everyone constantly bicker over the same old ‘top tier’ frats is getting boring. Don’t get me wrong, I love them all, but I want to hear something new. What are some up and coming frats that are currently on the rise?

Posted By: UK
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sig nu maybe?

By: Nickname
by: Chyrchgg   

nah lol

By: Chyrchgg
#2by:    

KA, Kappa Sig, Phi Delt

By: lol
by: Ehh   

Idk about KA... they may have had a big fall ‘19 PC, but they’re getting a lot of deserved hate

By: Ehh
by: Uhhh   

Phi Delt I can see here... but Kappa Sig and KA?? Not so much

By: Uhhh
#3by:    

Sig Nu and DSig maybe... for the middle tiers it really just depends on their fall pledge class and if they’re in trouble with the university

By: Umm
#4by:    

Phi Delt - Big boost in campus involvement, decent socials, solid pledge classes, and they’re friendly and unproblematic.

Sig Nu - Have a reputation for being a little weird but they’ve been pairing w/ decent frats and their social presence is going up.

Phi Sig - Slowly but surely building their name on campus. Only time will tell what they become.

By: Kentuckyyyyyy
#5by:    

Dsig, Theta Chi, Sig Nu are rising. KA and Kappa Sig are falling hard

By: Cats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Uh   

KA already sucks how can they fall hard

By: Uh
by: IMO    

I’d agree with this for the most part but I think theta chi has been overhyped and realistically is staying put or even falling slightly

By: IMO
#6by:    

Literally none of the frats on this thread are up and coming or even slightly relevant

By: Wtf lol
#7by:    

stop sleeping on KA right now. give it a couple years and we will be on top.

By: best
by: Stop   

Can you at least try and hide the fact that y’all live on this site? Maybe the reason y’all get big suss classes is because you get all the guys that depend on this site for rushing info 😂

By: Stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.